Wednesday, February 16, 2011

currently

The past six days have seen a lot of movement on this project... two trips to Santa Fe, both to the campus of St. Catherine's and a little paper and a great class discussion AND a new lead...

I have a long piece to post about visiting the school on Monday (the universe's valentine present to me) and a ton of pictures.

I will share the encounter that led up to that as well... wrote it up for class. In due time, that is not today because I have so much DUE!

However, today, I got ANOTHER tip... perhaps a missing link to my paper... the parent connection!!

I sent an email asking for a chance to speak to the parent of two graduates. This parent was apparently involved in the parent advisory group or at least active at the school. So, this is a super exciting development.

Some recent articles... related to the work I did this week. Read them quick, you never know how long they will be available. And by recent, I mean in geological terms, so from last year mostly.

I will share here the one picture I could take before the batteries ran out on Friday, February 11th... sheesh, I own two batteries, too, but both were DEAD. Never again, I swear.


No comments: